• Published 14th Mar 2012
  • 8,743 Views, 380 Comments

Don't Step on a Rune. - Warpony



A human, Rune magic and enemies. This is the story of Mythic (Daniel) Rune, the human and the Mystic

  • ...
34
 380
 8,743

PreviousChapters
News Update

Alright so here is the deal, I want to both revise the story and make some changes to it. The best way to do that? To Restart the whole story. I have come along way in my writing. Those who you who have been with me since the start of this story know what I mean. My skills at the beginning where little more than crap. Also a few things may just seem placed into the text to just be there throughout the story that might not even make sense. Thus is the reason I wish to start all over again from the top, and make the story better.

I would wish you understand and accept this.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 14 )

i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2011/2/2/567ab16c-6344-4286-813e-9ca7949bcd02.jpg
It's cool man, this wouldn't be the first time I've seen a Redo for a story. Far from it.

I don't mind really, but I know you have improved a long ways so I know you will do great.

Yeah, im cool with that I'm going to see what your skills are now.

another author rewriting his somewhat long story?
well fuck there goes another story i most likely whont continue reading once it (most likely whont) catches up to where its now...

im okay with that :twilightsmile:

Sure! A lot of authors want to redo their story because they improved writing it first!

Yea thats alright if ya rewrite your story, if ya think you can write it better than you could back then...I say go for it, I'll still be here waiting for ya to put up the story. :twilightsmile:

cool with me.

Fine by me I'm not going to bitch over your decision on your story.

well my mind usually just fills in blanks but if the chapters just outside your revised chapters are anything to go by I am glad you chose to revise it

1912603 You gonna finish it?

7615222 Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo

Good story besides the fact Of the bad...wording in a way I'm glad your revising it but also sad that it's a an "end" for now.

It's ok.

It's written in a way that I don't care for, but it doesn't deserve a thumbs down for that.

Login or register to comment