• Published 26th Mar 2015
  • 12,808 Views, 75 Comments

The Secret Island - Brony-wan-kenobi



Luna has invited Big Mac, Applejack, and Apple Blooom to a secret island where they will have the time of their lives.

  • ...
27
 75
 12,808
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 36 )

Is that....?
*Sniff sniff
Do... do I smell sequel bait?

6189038 I smell it too... Smells like... Future featured

*looks up* :rainbowderp:
I sense a disturbance on the internet
*gasps* :pinkiegasp:
Is it. ..no it can't be......it is. ..YES!
*laughs* :pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh:
It's a Sequel

Oh now you just began milking this series.


AND I LOVE IT!

I sure hope you make a sequel to this, maybe one where Apple Bloom finds love. While also continuing the love of Applejack and Harvest and also Big Mac and Luna. Thanks for the amazing story.

6189076 I smell it too...it smells like an instant favorite and like.

6189710
6189248
6189215
6189076
6189038
6189015

I want to thank all of you for your comments and yes, there will be seqauls. However, not all of them will have the cast...cast as this one but will be placed in the same world. And I am even planning a few non-clops like showing the new Apple family reunion

Eagerly awaiting the promised sequel. Dare I hope this time it will include the Crusaders going to the island along with the colts - now young stallions - that they happen to have crushes on, plus awkward explanations from Applejack, Harvest, Big Mac, and Luna to Apple Bloom?

This chapter had some sick twist, holy buck!
Poor AppleBloom, she still doesn't know...
Also please, sequel! That really smells like a lovely sequel.

Kinda wanna know what Diamond said at the funeral.

6191277
Just think of the worst country hic remarks you can think of plus saying that she should have been gone long ago and add in her odder for good messure and you will have half of the horrableness

This chapter, man, this flippin' chapter. It's not a slice of life, it's the whole damn pie. Made me think of the song "Shadows and Regrets". Can't remember who it's by, but it's a real nostalgia-inducing song.

Sequel, please! Applebloom needs some lovin' .

Sequel:?
Applebloom becomes a Potions Master
Applebloom meets a 'nice' zebra stallion named Zeverus
Gets pregnant, loses husband And not necessarily dies, until Big Mac gets ahold of him
Comes home to raise her child(ren), gets into herd with CMC and random 'good stallion'.
Just a thought.

6195467 Mmm... I see it more like this:

Applebloom returns 3 years later with a handsome stallion of her own, almost always sharing their free time together and having a family and making the best out of life while it lasts.

That was a great story :pinkiesmile: I love how you used this chapter to introduce the next story that will be happening in about 3 years :twilightblush: I do hope the sequal doesn't take an actual three years but I am willing to wait because your writing is quite good :twilightblush: Well all I have to say is bravo, I look forward to more of your works in this world :twilightsmile:

6241641
You may be surprised as to sequels

6242374 What did Diamond Tiara do?

6259262 Sorry for the long delay. Anyways, she just really insulted poor Granny at her own funeral. Like she was an inbreed hic and the like.

Was alright, 'till you decided to turn it into the generic "Luna knows better Celestia is awful lets bash Celestia" fanfic with the ridiculously hamfisted, poorly-told events ranted down in this last chapter. It was painful to read and so incredibly, terribly forced. Downvoted.

Why do I feel that Diamond Tiara will end up receiving some wall to wall counseling if she does not shape up.

For a moment the timberwolf stood there, staring and growling at Luna as it twitched its ears. Its stomach demanded food, and right before it were three ponies ready to be eaten, but its survival instincts said that it would not survive a fight with the alicorn. That there were many more creatures to eat in the forest that were less dangerous. Slowly the timberwolf backed down and walked away.

This is actually realistic, if the prey is proving too elusive or just too much effort for it to be worth it, the predator will usally just give up and try to catch easier prey.

Of course there was another reason she was upset right now. A reason that, even a month after the event, the Apple family was still feeling the sting of the loss.

Wait, does, she mean, Granny Smith?

It had been a month since Granny Smith, the last of the founding members of Ponyville, had passed away. There hadn’t been a tragic accident or illness just that her old age had finally caught up with her. She had passed away in her sleep with a smile on her face, happy that she had been able to see her grandkids get married and see her great grand foals. She would have been happier to see that so many ponies from town had shown up to her funeral. Mayor Mare even announced that a statue was being made in her honor for all of her help making Ponyville the town it was today. And despite one pony whose presence caused a major disruption (not Pinkie Pie thankfully), everything went all good as it could have.

Ah, yes, I gathered as much. Rest In Peace, Granny Smith Apple.

“And that’s what I’m afraid of!” Luna shouted while standing up so quickly that her papers flew across the room. “He’ll say yes and then someday he’ll grow to despise me. Just like Celestia has told me since the day I brought this up with her. I just…I don’t know if I can take it. I love him so much that the idea of him hating me, wishing that he had never fallen in love with me is almost too much for me to take.” Tears were now beginning to fall down her face. “And when that time comes, I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep myself under control. What if I become Nightmare Moon again and try and kill all of you? I…don’t think I’ll be able to live with myself.”

Celestia said that? Must have had a similar experience herself back in the day and never quite recovered.

“Yeah,” said Diamond Tiara. “Like, I have better things to do than to listen to some stupid flying rodent. I’m only here until daddy calms down.”

I should have figured. Guess this was written before Crusaders of the Lost Mark. Also, you are going to regret those words soon enough kid.

“Do you, like, expect me to get down on the dirt?” asked Diamond while Harvest stared at her. “No way. I totally just got my nails done and I am so not going to mess them up.”

Look, I'm not in the military, nor will I ever be, but, there's one rule that's obvious, in fiction or reality about it. NEVER disobey your drill instructor. He can and WILL make your life hell if he must.

“No, you don’t,” she said. “Mac, alicorn’s like me and Celestia don’t normally give birth. And when we do, they won’t be like Twilight or Cadence. They will be alicorns.” Luna’s voice quietened somewhat before she said the next two words. “…immortal alicorns.”

Ah.

“You see, I’ve been thinking a lot lately,” said Luna. “Seeing Granny pass and then finding out I’m with child made me think about…us. At best, we’ll only have fifty or sixty more years together. And they both me and our child will lose you forever. That thought, more than anything else scares me. I don’t know what I, what we, will do when you’re gone. So I’ve been thinking about using the bonding spell.”

Huh?

Apple Bloom gritted her teeth. “Please don’t remind me,” she growled as the memory flashed in her head, her hands pushing the box closer to her chest. “Ah don’t want ta think about the things she said about Granny at her funeral!”

You're telling me, that she basically spoke ill of Granny Smith, at her own FUNERAL?! Wow. Just, just wow. That's a new low for her.

6636474 more info in the sequal

That was one of the best butt play and foodplay i have ever seen!

7578208 some stories are tied more closely than others. Nightmare Night Fun is about the after math mentioned in the last chapter of this story. Anniversary is a direct sequel to a Dangerous Mix

Ok. I have one MASSIVE problem for this entire story, and that problem is Celestia. The way she's depicted here makes her sound like a paranoid nut job who has no long term planning skills or understanding of how people/ponies work. Now, in my opinion, if someone was as downright crazy or stupid as Celestia acts in this story, a nation would have fallen apart HUNDREDS of years before this. There would most certainly not be a thousand years of good times. ... I don't know how you can work on that.... but I'm also not a writer. Maybe someone else has some ideas? :twilightblush:

7905222 Some of her actions are explained in NIghtmare Night Fun

Harvest got a message from Fancy Pants that Celestia had called from a meeting with the nobility to talk about Luna’s ‘concerns’ regarding the military. The message also stated Luna was not the only pony not to hear about this, but Twilight, Cadence, and Shining Armor.

Celestia, what the hell :ajbemused: you are not the only ruler in Equestria anymore, stop acting like it :facehoof:

Twilight was finally given a chance to breathe from all of her work, finally able to spend quality time with her herd.

Okay, now i'm just curious about Twilight and her herd :twilightblush:

Well i have to say that i liked this story and the world you have built around it, and i am looking forward to reading more of the stories in this series :twilightsmile:

8456453
Thank you. The next one is set in the past to show Celestia's thought process and give some character development

8456551

I know you have been busy but are you still planning on doing this story after you finish your current story in this universe or was there not enough plot to go with for a story?

Comment posted by RdPs_986 deleted Aug 28th, 2022
Login or register to comment