• Published 15th Sep 2013
  • 4,357 Views, 89 Comments

The Four Horsemen of Equestria - CaleMcManus21



Four people from different parts of the country will be brought together to help save a world that isn't their own. The catch? These people may be good in heart, but their backstories are villainous.

  • ...
11
 89
 4,357

Aftermath

After Princess Celestia used her magic to repair everything, clean the place of blood and bodies, she arranged a memorial for Prince Blueblood. It was funny because nopony seemed to care. After that, we stood on a balcony in the castle, overlooking Canterlot. There were hundreds of ponies below, cheering.

"So this is what it feels like to be praised?" Chase asked.

"I don't know, this is my first time" I answered. Princess Celestia has given us the title: The Four Horsemen of Equestria.

"Now all of Equestria will know what you have done for us" she said. "Is there anything you would like?" She asked. Jack grabbed me by my shirt. "Cale, don't have her send me back to Earth! I can't stand my family! They don't pay that much attention to me." Which reminds me. I opened my mouth to say something but Jack continued his rant. "No I'm serious, my dad is at work all day, my mom tends to my baby sister, and my brothers are in college and visits once a month, I can't take this." Behind him were Shining Armor and Princess Cadance.

"Jack?" I asked.

"And I want to say something too.."

"Jack?" I asked again.

"Not now Cale this is important..."

"Jack..." I said impatiently.

"Do you know what's it's like having a family who doesn't..."

"Jack!" I yelled and struck him. I pointed behind him. Jack turned and saw Shining Armor and Princess Cadance.

"What's going on?"

"It's a yes. You wanted a family? Here they are. You have convinced them to adopt you."

"Cale?" He placed a hand on my shoulder. "How did you do it? I just wanna know how you made them agree."

"Oh God..." I groaned. "I need some aspirin right now." Throughout the rest of the day, a big celebration was held. I occasionally took glances at Princess Twilight and Chase under a tree.


2 Months Later

I was walking down the streets of Ponyville. Ahead of me was Spike. He had grown a few inches taller and had wings. "Beautiful morning isn't it?" I asked.

"It sure is" he answered. I turned my head and saw Jack and Fluttershy walking side by side towards me.

"Good morning Cale" he greeted. "You're not going to believe this but... Remy is now a coach to any Pegasus who wish to join the Wonderbolts. First they ask permission from Spitfire, then once they pass a series of tests, she sends them to Remy who trains them, after that, once Spitfire is impressed, they're in!"

"I'm pretty sure that's not how it goes" I said.

"Things change, bud" Remy said, approaching us.

"How does it feel to be the son of royalty?" I asked.

"2 months living under the same roof as them? Pretty damn amazing!" Jack answered.

"Glad you like it." Chase approached us with Princess Twilight.

"Come on guys, its early in the morning, I want to do something!" When he yelled this, he got every pony's attention, even the group called the Mane Six. And they were all shouting with agreement. I stroke my chin.

"Oh you wanna do something, eh?" I asked.

"Cale what are you up to?" Jack asked. I whistled loudly. A portal appeared and my horse galloped out of it. I mounted the horse and grasped its reigns.

"I'm going out for a ride" I said.

"Oh no you don't!" Remy whistled and his horse galloped out of its portal. Remy mounted on his horse.

"I want in on this!" Jack shouted. He and Chase whistled at the same time. Two portals opened and their respective horses galloped out. The two mounted their horses. "So what's the game?" He asked.

"A race."

"A race to where?" Chase asked.

"Take a guess" I said.

"Oh I see where this is going, you want to see her again."

"You're really going to throw that bullet at me?" I asked. He was right actually, I'm doing this as an excuse to see her. "Know what, doesn't matter, because I'm going to win this." I turned to Spike. "Hey buddy, think you can watch the race from the skies? We need a good eye to see who reaches there first."

"Sure thing" Spike said.

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on" Jack said. "I just want to say that in my time of knowing you three, it will be an honor to..." He cried out and urged his horse to gallop to Ponyville Train Station.

"Jack you son of a bitch!" Remy shouted. He flicked the reigns and his horse followed Jack.

"So long, Chase!" I shouted as I urged my horse to gallop forward. Chase was finishing kissing Princess Twilight. Was he like that this whole time?

"Talk to ya later darling" he said with a smile. He urged his horse to gallop after us. Spike took flight and watched from above. Far from us were the citizens of Ponyville cheering us on. Our horses turned to Ponyville Train Station and galloped down the train tracks. None of us will know who will get there first. In the meantime, we'll just focus on the race. Which is good because after all, it is going to take us awhile to reach Canterlot.

Comments ( 25 )

its almost over nooooooooooooo.:fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry:

awesome story BTW.:pinkiehappy:

3283989

Thank you

One question

Do you want a sequel?

Fucking awesome

Noal #5 · Oct 1st, 2013 · · 1 ·

3284039 YES FOR MY LOVE FOR LUNA YES PLEASE.:heart::pinkiecrazy::pinkiehappy::pinkiesmile::twilightsmile::yay:

3284471

Ok. Truth be told, an idea has formed while I was working on this. If this story gets enough likes (55+) or if it gets a lot of faves by readers, then I'll start on the sequel.

3284039 this story is to good not to have one

3287885

I can't tell if you want a sequel or not.

3287967 Hell yes I want one :pinkiehappy:

3287971

If this story gets 7 more likes (I won't be surprised if gets more than that) and if more readers wish for a sequel, then I'll do it.

pretty damn good! another! wait..... oh its over....
well demand a sequel!

Plz make sequel:heart:

Dude. Great story. Make a sequel. But a piece of constructive crit. Try to keep the perspective in line. It's slightly confusing.

From the very start to the final lines of this fic,The Horsemen of Equestria. And during. Many words came to mind to describe this story, but one word surpasses the rest. EPIC.
The beginning of this fic started off with amazing well-written action and throughout it as well. With vivid and memorable character and personalties to compelment each others. From the comedy to it's passionate moments. This story truly has you grip to its covers (If it had any.). It's shame that only now I hear of this fic. :raritycry: Have I heard of this fic while it was it was being written. I would've been impatiently waiting for the next chapter to come out. Nerve wrecked on just thinking what is to happen next.
When I first started reading this fic, only a couple of chapter into the story. Not even close to any of the climax of the story. I couldn't help myself but to add this fic to my favorites.
But even a great story like this has its flaws. First, When I notice the mispelled words in chapter 2 beginning. I was so into the fic in chapter one, but when I opened chapter 2 and saw all the typos and mispelled words. It killed the mood so bad. Tip: Cale, when writing a fic always double check your work before posting it to spot this sort of errors that could have been easily fixed.
Second, There were some part that through me into a great confussion. I was reading, Knight takes King, and in one part Jack and Remy bump into each other in a hallway. They are discussing where are the other (Aka Cale and Chase.). Jack anwsers that Cale is looking for Sir Prizes and Chase is looking for Twilight. And I as contiune to read, some how, Chase replies to Remy for a split second and then Jack takes his places???? I had to reread the line again and again to understand what just happened. I know I'm makin this a big deal, but that was something I had to point out.
And finally. I admit this one is just personal. The Horsemen barely wore there rings. Only Cale got any action with it. I was hoping that the Horsemen would combine their demonic power to open a can of hell-ass-whooping on Sir Prizes at the end, but no. It didn't happen.
Over all, I can definately give this fic a strong rating of 9.5. I hope that the sequel goes great too. How much I'll love to see the Horsemen have and epic battle against Behmoth and Leviathen. That would be so awesome. :rainbowkiss:
Signed --- Aruzo Night.

Well, after reading this fanfition all I can say now is, THAT WAS AWESOME!:rainbowkiss: I have read a lot of fanfiction on this site before but this was just completely different in the good way. Taking different kinds of characters, each one with his own unique background and having them work together for the greater good was just flat out awesome.

Now I may not have seen the movie Boondock Saints, but for the gunslinger, that prayer of his was the best part of every kill he had made. But even though non of the four horsemen used their new forms with the rings expect for one by the very end. I give this story a 12.0 on the scale of kicking ass. Good work and would love to see a sequel of this, but if not oh well, but if so I am so going to be reading it.

I can see in the near future that there will be a sequel to this. I really hope that there will be a sequel to this because we don't know what happens next. I really liked this story. The humor in some parts made me laugh constantly because it brought the images of actually seeing a person that would do those kinds of things. Please continue with a sequel.

3862016

Thank you :twilightsmile:

Let me know what you think as you progress deeper into the story until you reach the end.

Comment posted by Shy_Guy_Animat0r deleted Jan 29th, 2014
Comment posted by Shy_Guy_Animat0r deleted Jan 29th, 2014

3862024 I think these stories are...FANTASTIC! :pinkiehappy:

3862024 I'm getting a bit deeper, and it's pretty great! :twilightsmile::rainbowderp:

4453340

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Sorry for the dumb question.

Your prayer for them is the freakin boondocks saints one!!!! Nice pick

Interesting...seems you and i think alike using the famous Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Login or register to comment