• Published 10th Dec 2017
  • 790 Views, 20 Comments

Lightning's Bizarre Adventure - Lightningflash101



What doesn't kill you, gives you a Stand. Especially if your in a new transfer student to Canterlot High.

  • ...
7
 20
 790

Chapter One: The Creation of MirrorShield pt. 1

This is not how I thought my first day in Canterlot high would go. It's the first-day since the move and an arrow gets shot into my chest. Now I'm on the ground, outside of the courtyard, and dying of blood loss. The worst part is there's no one to help me. Everyone ran away when the arrow had struck me. The arrow must have pierced through one of my lungs as well. Because I started coughing up blood. I was going to die there... Or at least, I thought so.

Somewhere, I heard footsteps coming closer to me. The person's shoes must have been some belonged to the real professional type. Because the sound they made when they had touched the concrete was too distinct. I had to force myself to look at the sound.

The sunlight was blocking my view of her. Only giving he a silhouette of her body, but I could see that she was holding a bow in her hand. I could feel her smile to me. A dark, sinister smile

"You should feel honored," she said, "not a lot of people get chosen for a gift like this. Only those whose will is great can call upon the arrow. Now you can be a part of something truly special"

As she spoke, she grew closer to me. Her voice was terrifyingly calming. So terrifying in fact, that I wanted to get up and run. But I couldn't, even if I wanted too. My body had taken soo much damage as it is. All I could do is watch as this girl walked closer and closer to me. To the point where she was on top of he. Her shadow was dark enough to cover her identity, as well as the sunlight did. But I could still feel her cold smile as she placed her foot on my gut and grabbing the shaft of the arrow.

"That is. If your willpower is strong enough to accept the arrow's gift and allow you to live." She said, "Either way, it doesn't matter to me."

"Y-your insane!" I manage to shout at her. Witch only caused the girl to twist the arrow, sending a shock that made me scream in pain.

"Perhaps" she giggled, "But its so much more fun this way. I get to see the live fade out of my victim's eyes when they fail the arrow's test and watch the survivors desperate attempts to get revenge on me fail before their very eyes. But the best part of all this,"

She leaned down to one of my ears and whispered something that would haunt me to the moment I die.

"Is that no one will believe you. If you survive that is."

She giggled once more before she pulled the arrow out of me. The sudden pain caused me to make, what I would call, my death scream before blacking out of blood loss.


I wake up to find myself inside a Hospital. Am I live or am I dead? Pain was coming from my chest as my body began to wake up with me. I'm definitely still alive. Slowly, I sat up on the bed I was in. It took me a moment to realize that I was shirtless with a patch of gauze on my chest and I had a shield attached to my dominant arm. This shield, looked to be from the dark ages as it had sharp edges. Coming down to a point at the bottom. The edge, having a blue strip going all around it. The words "MirrorShield" are engraved in gold at the middle of the center silver piece. The strangest thing was that it wasn't heavy at all. It felt like I wasn't lifting a thing.

I jumped in shock, which only made me groan in pain as my chest started sending more waves of pain signals to my brain. I placed my non-shield hand on the patch of gauze. I had so many questions running through my head. How am I still alive? Who saved me? Why was this shield attached to my arm? Who was that girl with the bow and arrow?

"I'm glad to see your awake," a voice said to me

Disregarding the pain I was in, I quickly turned to see a different girl sitting on a chair across the room. This girl was wearing some sort of dress that went from green top with white sleeves and midbody to a belt that bore a red apple on it to a denim bottom. Her cowgirl boots bore a three red apple symbol on each boot. She also wore a farmers hat, which fit her get up quite nicely. Having blond hair and green eyes with three white dimples on her cheeks. Her skin was light orange colored.

"Who are you?" I asked with more force then I intended. But I guess its because I had expected my mother to be in the room with me

"I'm the lady that saved your tail end." she replied, "If it weren't for me, you would have been dead a long time ago."

As she finished talking, she got up from her chair and walked to me. Then, she offered me her hand. As if she wanted to shake hands.

"Name's AppleJack." she said

"I'm Lightning Flash," I said back, going to use my shield hand to shake her's. But before the shield made contact with AppleJack, the shield disappeared. As if it wasn't there to begin with.

"Well, it's nice to meet ya, Flash." AppleJack said with a smile

"Y-yeah," I replied, semi-distracted, "same here, AJ."

"The police are gonna want to ask ya some questions," she told me, "Sence you where unconscious, they said that they'll wait until you woke up."

"How long was I out for?" I asked

"Surprisingly, only for two hours" she replied, "everyone thought you'd be out for a month."

Before I could say anything, there was a knock on my room's door. A Man had let himself in the room. He pulled a badge out of his raincoat. I didn't need to look at it to know he's from the police department. He must be a detective of some sorts because he was the only one to enter.

"I'm detective Blue Mystery" he declared, "Id like to have a few words with Mr. Flash... Alone"


TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

The stands stats and info will go in order of appearance.


Stand Name: MirrorShield

Namesake: The Legends of Zelda- The Ocarina of Time
Stand Ability: unknown

Stats
Power: ?

Speed: ?

Range: E

Durability: ?

Precision: ?

Potential: ?


Info
Appearance: As referencing the mirror shield item in Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time, mirror shield holds the same shape as the said shield. Only having a blue edge rather than red and having the stands name in the center written in gold while being surrounded by a silver like color.

Description: Unknown