• Published 10th Dec 2017
  • 791 Views, 20 Comments

Lightning's Bizarre Adventure - Lightningflash101



What doesn't kill you, gives you a Stand. Especially if your in a new transfer student to Canterlot High.

  • ...
7
 20
 791

Chapter 14: Seeing Double? The Look-Alike

This guy, just who is he? He looks like me in every way. He even has a bandanna with my mark tied onto his arm. But his stand, its nothing like I've ever seen before.

"Lightning, Sapphire!" My look-alike shouted, "nows your chance!"

I nodded and ran to Sapphire. I can see the confusion in her eyes. She's frozen in place.

"Sapphire," I began, her sight focused on me, "I know. This is really confusing for you. I'm just as confused. But we don't time to focus on what's happening behind us. That guy is buying us enough time to get me out of here."

"B-but what if you're not the real lightning?"

"He is!" My look-alike shouted, "and so am I!"

"I'm sorry," I turned around and looked at my look-alike's reflection, "what did you say?"

"I don't have a lot of time to explain to you." he stated, "Let's just focus on getting you out of there."

At that moment, my look-alike's stand threw my reflection up in the air.

"Kordadadadadada!" The stand began a barrage of heavy punches on my reflection before landing a hit so hard that sent the reflection through the wall on my right, "KORDA!"

Dust immediately formed around the new hole in the wall. With my reflection defeated, my look-alike's reflection walked to me. His stand reverted as he placed his hand on my chest. Then he shoved me back, causing me to trip over the window frame.

I landed in the real world on my back. I groaned a bit as I sat up, rubbing the back of my head.

"Listen" he started, "I only got 30 seconds so I need to make this brief."

He turned to the corner closest to us and summoned Remastered. It raised its right hand, which wore a power glove from the 80's, and chopped downward, opening up a portal in the corner.

"Lightning, you need to go in this time portal." He said, turning to me.

"You want me to do what?!" I questioned

"Its the only way to get strong enough to face this force." He said, "As it stands now, you won't be able to defeat her. The cycle needs to continue."

"Her?" Aqua questioned "I thought Kars was a guy's name. What what do you mean by 'the cycle'?"

"She is only using Kars' name as a cover." My look-alike replied, "The true Kars was launched into space during World War 2. The world would be a lot worse if he was still on the ground. No one can stand agents a monster like that again."

"You're not making any sense here," I said, standing up.

"Everything will start making sense when you go into this portal. We're running out of time Lightning. If you don't go in the portal in the next 10 seconds, something bad is going to happen."

"How am I supposed to believe you?" I questioned, "For all I know, this could just be some trick of my enemies."

My look-alike stopped a moment before taking a breath and speaking again

"In less than half an hour, my mom will meet a terrible end. That is until I go in to rescue her." He stated, "But when I found the place where she was being kept in, I fell into the trap of Mirror's Edge. The stand of reflection. Before that, I was attacked by Erros and his Dovahkiin. A stand that turns its victims into rampaging dragons. I was told my Ruby that I had turned into a Drake before turning back to normal with these claws."

He raised his hands and removed his gloves. Revealing a pair of dragon claws, scared from battles before this.

"I was rescued by someone who looked exactly like me. But his stand, my stand, was completely different to MirrorShield. When he helped me out of the mirror, he and I had this exact same conversation."


Flashback


" 'Believe me Lightning,' he said, 'you're not yet ready to save mom.'

'Then,' I asked, 'what do I do?'

He turned to the closest corner and used Remastered to open a time portal.

'Go through this portal.' He told me, 'Get stronger. Continue the cycle. I know you'll be able to do it. I did after all.' "


"I took his advice and jumped in. I've been jumping back and forth from the timeline, protecting points of history from those who would cause harm to it. Much like how Ruby is trying to get a better future by coming to get you to help her. But when I was in your position, I was alone. I must have been late my three minutes or so."

"So what?" I asked, walking toward the portal, "you just want me to jump in this?"

"Yes," he nodded, "but we're almost out of time. Ruby and the others will be here in less than five seconds. You need to go now. I'll handle everything here."

I took a moment to let everything set in my mind. If this guy is telling the truth, then that would make him my future self. Everything seems to check out. I don't fell any suspicions about... Me? Time travel is confusing.

"Alright," I said calmly, "I'll do it."

"Good." my future self said, "this portal will take you to the year 1999. You'll be in Morio Town, Japan."

I nodded and looked at the portal with newfound confidence. If I'm going to do this, I'm gonna go head first into it.

Before I jumped, my future self handed me his gloves. On one of them was a plus and the other had the outline of a book.

"These will help you," he stated, "the one with the cross heals you when you give the symbol a tap. But it will only heal you a certain amount. The one with the book works automatically. It will allow you to understand any language spoken to you and have you speak back in said language. They're also good at hiding those claws of yours."

"Thank you,"I said, putting the gloves on, "Anything else I need to know?"

"Untell you unlock Remastered, look for the one that shot us with the stand arrow. She'll be traveling throughout the timeline as well. Good luck"

I nodded once more before jumping in. I suddenly feel like I'm falling into an eternal abyss.


TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

StandName: Remastered

User: Lightning Flash (future)

Ability: ?

Stats
Destructive Power: B

Speed: A

Range: ?

Durability: ?

Precision: ?

Developmental Potential: ?

Info
Description:?