• Published 10th Dec 2017
  • 790 Views, 20 Comments

Lightning's Bizarre Adventure - Lightningflash101



What doesn't kill you, gives you a Stand. Especially if your in a new transfer student to Canterlot High.

  • ...
7
 20
 790

Chapter 15: Lost In Time

The void around me had pocket watches, clocks, and other time-telling devices going backward and forwards at a rapid pace as I fell downwards. It felt like I was dropping for an eternity. If there was wind in this place, it would have been blinding. I must have been screaming from the fall, but I couldn't hear anything coming out of my mouth.

As I fell, something had pierced my left shoulder. It had sent me spiraling to the point that I lost my sense of direction. Then suddenly, I was on the ground. The gloves were already put on my hands.


The wind was cold as ice. The snow was cutting me like falling razers from the wind speed, was about to pile over me. It must be a blizzard I thought to myself. I had either gone blind, or it was night time. My breathing was normal, oddly enough as I layed there on the snow-covered ground. I can hear the sound of a car desperately trying to get unstuck in the snow.

I didn't even fell myself starting to move.

I slowly sat up to see, under what seemed to be under only one streetlight, a grey car (its model is unknown to me) stuck I the evergrowing blanket of snow. My body moved on its own to stand up and walk toward the car. As I got closer, I could tell that the driver was a young woman most likely in her early to mid 20’s. She noticed me coming close and I stopped in my tracks.

“Wh-What do you want? Go away!” she shouted through the side window

I looked inside the passenger seat window to see next to her, a small boy. A moist cloth was on top of his forehead, most likely to reduce a fever, while he was under a blanket. I also saw my reflection from the light.

My clothing had changed to a Japanese delinquent that went to high school from the 90’s. The wounds I had sustained from my battle with Mirror’s Edge were still there, soaking any snow that lands on them with blood. The thing that had pierced me was gone. My hairstyle had also changed into one of a delinquent.

“That kid is sick, right?” I asked, “I'll push the car for you.”

Without waiting for her to deny my offer, I took off the jacket and placed it under the back tires of the car. Then walked to the back and readied myself to push.

“Hurry up and step on the gas,” I told her, tapping on the back windshield, “Once you get moving, don't stop. Just keep going... Or your tires will get stuck in the snow again.”

The woman stared at me for a moment before nodding her head

“O-okay...” she said, refocusing on the snow-covered road ahead of her.

The tires came to life, trying to find traction on the wet snow. The snow had started to slash away as I started pushing to car forward. It took all my strength, but I pushed the car onto the jacket. Giving the car the traction it needed to start moving again. It moved with a burst of speed, rushing off into the night.

I could hear the driver shout, “Thank you!” as she drove away.

As she and the kid speed off, I picked up the jacket and threw it over my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile as I stood there. Waiting until I could no longer the tail lights of the car.

That was when I could feel a somehow warm and familiar presence swell over me. It was as if someone I knew was close by. It felt the strongest behind me. I turned around to see a shadowed woman figure standing in the moonlight. It took a moment, but I saw that there was a bow in her hand and an empty quiver on her back. A sudden flashback of the girl who shot me that day suddenly snapped me back to my senses. I need to follow her or catch her if I can. As if by command, she started running away into the darkness.

“Hey!” I called out, casing her, “Wait a minute!”

If anything, my legs had given out when I fell to the snow. I was coughing uncontrollably as I tried to stand back up. My legs were suddenly refusing to listen to me. Even my arms were having trouble holding me up.

The ground below me abruptly opened up to another time portal, gravity was what made me fall in.

Of all the times to be blacking out, this had to be the worst.


Year: unknown.

Date: unknown.

Time: unknown.

Location: unknown.


My head is throbbing with pain. I could fell a cool rag on my face as I laid on some form of bed, tightly tucked in. Every muscle in my body burns with sharp pains. It even hurt to breath. Some sort of sound was making the throbbing worse by the moment.

”But what if he doesn't wake up, Lisa Lisa?”

”I know he will. He's a strong young man. There's something about him....”

It sounds so distant from me...

Silence is taking over again. I'm drifting off again...


Year: unknown.

Date: unknown.

Time: morning.

Location: unknown.


The rays of morning sunlight hit my face. It's gentle and hard at the same time. My body aches as I began to wake up. How long have I been out for? it felt like I've been asleep for weeks. I sit up as my eyes open.

I find myself in some sort of bedroom. The mirror next to the door showed that I was wearing my normal clothing but with a poliet's jacket instead of a hoodie. My bandanna was lying on the desk. I was the only one in the room.

Just where and when am I?


TO BE CONTINUED