• Published 29th Jan 2013
  • 291 Views, 4 Comments

A Beautiful Adventure - thunderingbassFIM8819



Thundering Bass and Melody Breeze meet for their first time l, sharing the heart for adventure, they do something about it.

  • ...
 4
 291

From a Spark, To a Flame (Chapter 9)

Melody blushed, yet she was joyous and delighted, she jumped and tackled the stallion. Those words just made her life. She kissed Thunder many times before realizing that, even if it is night, they weren't in the room, they were in the garden. She blushed brightly and slowly climbed off of the stunned Pegasus and sat back down beside him. "Heh, sorry about that."

Thunder getting back up to his feet sat down with her and wrapped his wing around her. Blushing he decided to kiss her cheek and smile as he gazed into her beautiful blue eyes. "It's ok, but if we were to do something like that, we'd need to be in the room," Thundering joked.

"Well, let's go then. I'd like to..." she trailed off as she realized what she was requesting of the stallion.

Thundering Bass blushed at the thought of it. He pulled the mare in closer and kissed her cheek again. "I'll only go in if you want," he winked at her and waited for a response.

Blushing, she slowly nodded, nervous. She noticed his mane was almost as red as it could get and smiled, knowing that she was the reason he was happy was all she needed. She led the stallion back to the bedroom and jumped onto the bed giggling, pulling the stallion beside her. She kissed him deeply and held him close. She was glad he was here, he was her hero. He saved her, now she wanted to save him. But from what? She didn't know, but she knew how.

Thunder blushed kissing the mare and accepted her embrace with his own. This adventure was nothing compared to the joy he was feeling now, he's sure she felt the same way, he needed her to feel the same way. So he decided to make sure she did.