• Published 29th Jan 2013
  • 291 Views, 4 Comments

A Beautiful Adventure - thunderingbassFIM8819



Thundering Bass and Melody Breeze meet for their first time l, sharing the heart for adventure, they do something about it.

  • ...
 4
 291

The Adventure Begins (Chapter 2)

"So you want to go on an adventure?" Thunder asked already knowing the answer to the question. His hooves started sweating lightly an his mind raced. 'An adventure? With somepony as beautiful as Melody Breeze?' He asked himself. He knew it would be exactly what he needed for inspiration. He knew this is what he wanted. He knew this would be his redemption. His wings unfurled slowly. He blushed lightly, he knew she noticed it on his almost pure white fur. He saw her giggle in response.

She felt the same way, only she didn't show it as much as Thunder. She wanted it as much as he did. She wanted to feel the wind flow through her mane at incredibly high speeds. Melody wanted this adventure. Unfurling her wings again she gets up and walks out the door. Hoping he would follow, she looked back with a flirty smile to let him know that his assistance would be needed. "You coming or not?" Melody smiled as a flash of white zoomed past her and opened the door.

His face still flushed and her smile still showing they left the bakery and started for a walk. She giggled as the passed the blushing stallion which only made him blush more. He followed her out and couldn't help but to notice that the sky had gotten significantly darker from when he arrived at the pastry shop.

"I guess it's Luna's turn for the day," Thunder tried small talk. Which he was hopeless at. But he did strike up the conversation he intended.

"Yeah, which would be a great time to visit the castle, Princess Celestia is off, if we hurry we can start our adventure tonight. With the blessing of Celestia first." Melody was simply dazzled by the stars and wanted to be as close to then as possible, not alone though. She hated being alone. Lucky for her, so does Thunder.

"They're beautiful aren't they? The stars I mean." Thunder blushed as he glanced over to his partner. With wings still unfurled, he grabbed Melody by the hoof and took to the sky, hoping she'd catch on.

"Yeah, they are-" Melody was lifted off the ground involuntarily and blushed brightly. She started flapping her own set of wings in order to keep from falling back to the dirt. "Well if you wanted my hoof you could've asked," she said in the snobbiest voice she could conjure up. It wasn't long before she finally let out the laughter she was trying to suppress after seeing Thunder's reaction.

"I was afraid you'd say no." Thunder replied. His face obviously red with embarrassment. Then he laughed with his new companion. They were together in the night sky, as close to the stars as anypony could ever get.