• Published 29th Jan 2013
  • 291 Views, 4 Comments

A Beautiful Adventure - thunderingbassFIM8819



Thundering Bass and Melody Breeze meet for their first time l, sharing the heart for adventure, they do something about it.

  • ...
 4
 291

Who Says You Can't Go Home? (Chapter 11)

Flying close and in almost in perfect sinc, the two pegasi soared through the sky, wind blowing through their manes, and whistling in their feathers. Thunder's streaks were now completely red, and his face shone with joy. He glanced over at his marefriend and smiled. Her mane flowed perfectly in the wind. He smiled and knew in his mind, that he'd be doing this a lot more when he got back to Ponyville.

Smiling she'd glance at the stallion and watch his mane change. But now she was drawn to something else, his face, his green eyes. She saw pure joy in his eyes, it almost made her feel guilty for hiding herself in her home, when she could've made somepony this happy. Almost. She was glad that she hid as long as she had, if she had come out sooner, she'd have met somepony else, and she didn't want that. She wanted him.

"We're about halfway there, but it's late, should we stop or keep going?" Thunder asked. He didn't want to be in the dark, but he knew she was tired, especially after yesterday. The changelings were tough creatures to fight. She must be tired.

"We can stop for the night, look they're is the clearing we stayed at before we got to the castle!" She smiled and banked towards it. It was untouched since they left. She was tired and her wings fatigued. She thought his were as well.

"Oh I remember that, one of the best nights of my life," Thunder blushed as he said it. She was the only reason his like turned around, so he'd follow her everywhere. 'To Tartarus and back!' He thought to himself.

Smiling Melody landed and laid in the spot on the floor they rested earlier in their adventure. Behind her was Thunder, who nestled beside her, and wrapped his wing around her. She smiled and got comfortable, she closed her eyes and fell asleep at his side.

He smiled when he felt her body relax beside his and he himself closed his eyes. He gently nuzzled her neck and rested his head. She was soft and warm. Her coat so smooth. 'Perfect' he thought to himself, 'perfect.'