• Published 29th Jan 2013
  • 291 Views, 4 Comments

A Beautiful Adventure - thunderingbassFIM8819



Thundering Bass and Melody Breeze meet for their first time l, sharing the heart for adventure, they do something about it.

  • ...
 4
 291

Melody's introduction. (Chapter 1.5)

Quietly thinking to herself she strolled happily along the streets of Ponyville. Humming the tune of her most recent song she stops and looks through the window of a cute little boutique, run by a pretty purple-maned mare. Melody enjoyed this little town. Especially this time of the year, but he knew she had no time to window shop. For she was here on business. She was told to meet someone at Sugar Cube Corner. His name was strange, Thundering Bass, 'yes it is a strange name' she thought to herself. But he had proposed an offer she couldn't deny.

Deciding to pick up the pace the unfurls her beautiful white wings and hovers towards the brightly colored pastry shop and stops in front of the door. A gush of wind blows her blue and black mane, it flows beautifully in the wind yet she immediately shakes her mane back into place and slowly opens the door looking around for a rough carbon black mane that belong to a strong white stallion. Then she hears his voice.

"Melody? It's me, Thundering Bass."

Stopped in her tracks, Melody turns smiling as she turns to see this stallion that was unlike she'd seen before. The blackest mane she's ever laid eyes on, the whitest fur she's seen on a stallion, almost as white as the mare who ran that small boutique she almost stopped at. "Thundering Bass, is it? It's a pleasure to finally meet you," Melody finally responded as she discovered who it was she was speaking with.

"Same here, I'm glad you decided to show up. I've been wanting to your voice in a song of mine for a while now. I heard one of you songs and thought 'that voice could be my big break.'"

"Well thank you Mr. Ba-" she was interrupted. Blushing she sank her head slightly.

"Just call me Thunder, all of my friends do," Thunder said with a large grin on his face, in turn cheering Melody up a bit. She wasn't exactly sure why, but his smile had an effect that just made somepony else want to smile right back. She knew she was going to agree to almost anything this stallion said. it was something about the way he held himself up. She decided it was her turn to talk.

"Well, Thunder, I understand you are an electro house artist, why don't you just remix one of my current songs? Why did you drag us all the way out here to Ponyville? There must be a good reason," she didn't exactly know why he did it, but she was glad he did. Melody was just playing hard-to-get right now. She knew she would get her explanation sooner or later.

Thunder approached her from across the table and whispered his plans into her ear, and when he finished he sat back down and lowered his head. His mane covering the majority of his face. Melody knew he lacked inspiration, so she decided to give him some. She through tossed an idea at him that his head come back up and his smile return.

"Why don't we go on, an adventure?"