• Published 29th Jan 2013
  • 291 Views, 4 Comments

A Beautiful Adventure - thunderingbassFIM8819



Thundering Bass and Melody Breeze meet for their first time l, sharing the heart for adventure, they do something about it.

  • ...
 4
 291

Then There Was A Spark (Chapter 3)

Flying with somepony else in the late of the night can have a strange effect on someponies, they might feel they've developed something that didn't exist before.

Their wings beating in sinc. Flying towards Canterlot, but in no hurry. The two seemed to enjoy each other's company. Every now and then Melody would catch Thunder glancing at her with a smile on his face, and he always seemed to blush around her. Thunder would blush and blush and blush. Especially when he sees she caught him staring. They were far from Ponyville, but far from Canterlot as well.

His wings ached, and he saw Melody was strained as well. So he did something about it. "Wanna stop for the night and set up camp? There's a clearing in the trees, I could gather wood for a fire and we could sleep under the stars," he blushed at the idea, "that is if you want."

"Yes that sounds wonderful, my wings are tired, and I myself am pretty sleepy." Melody lied, she wasn't sleepy at all, but she was right about her aching wings. She was nervous on the inside, a good nervous. She didn't show it, but she wanted to spend a night under the stars with him. This random stallion, coat as white as snow, yet a mane as black as space. She wanted to have somepony to nuzzle with tonight. She chose Thunder.

Thundering Bass continued blushing but banked for the clearing with Melody just behind him. He looked back and smiled at her, who was smiling right back. "How about you clear some leaves so we can sleep somewhere? I'll get the rocks and firewood."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Melody chimed as she landed gracefully in the clearing and started moving leaves and twigs from the perfect spot the mare would share with the stallion. She hummed with joy as Thunder arrived with the wood of the fire.

"You seem happy," Thunder said accidentally startling the beautiful mare. He blushed and lowered his head apologizing for scaring her. She laughed at him and raised his head with her hoof causing him to blush wildly. He smiled and started the fire quickly and rested on his back in the designated spot.

Soon Melody joined him and lay at his side smiling and lightly blushing. She scooted closer, "I couldn't feel the fire," she lied. She scooted closer still using the same excuse. Then she's at his side and she embraces him in her hooves. "I'm cold," she said lying still. She was very warm, almost hot, but she needed. An excuse for this.

Melody nuzzles Thunder's neck causing the stallion to blush. He wraps his hooves around her and gazes into her eyes smiling. Melody does the unthinkable. She does what he ha planned to do ever since she saw him at Sugar Cube Corner.

She kissed him.