• Published 29th Jan 2013
  • 291 Views, 4 Comments

A Beautiful Adventure - thunderingbassFIM8819



Thundering Bass and Melody Breeze meet for their first time l, sharing the heart for adventure, they do something about it.

  • ...
 4
 291

Dreams: Rogue ft.Laura Brehm (Chapter 13)

"I'm alive, more alive than I've ever been your way, I'm alive more alive than I've ever been your way!
I can dream, I can dream, that we'll see a brighter day, and you'll realize the truth!
Sometimes I can hear you calling, telling me that I'm a fool..."

"And when I see you in the morning, will you still want to be true,
I can dream, I can dream, that we'll see a brighter day."

Melody was surprised when Thunder joined in. His voice complemented hers almost perfectly, she blushed as continued singing, he smiled and returned to the recording booth. Melody continued singing the rest of her song alone. But she was happy, her special somepony could sing! It surprised her, in a good way of course.

The music stopped and Melody smiled, her song finished. She slowly walked out of the recording studio, and into Thunder's living room. Where the stallion was already sitting on his couch hard at work with the mix. He decided the perfect name, and perfect beat, all he needed now was to put it together. 'It's coming along very nicely' the stallion thought to himself. He looked up to see the pony that this beautiful voice originated from. His marefirend.

"I just finished, and you're already in mixing, that was fast!" Melody pleasently proclaimed, "I was sure you'd want to celebrate us being home before you got to work, but I guess I shouldn't assu-"

"Well, well now, I think you're right! We should celebrate!" He picked up the mare before she could even finish her sentence, with his progress saved, he could stop working for the day and share some cider with his partner. He kissed her cheek and gently put her down, then waled into the kitchen grabbing a couple mugs and filled them with cider.

"I see, you want to get me drunk! Sounds like a great plan," Melody teased as she grabbed a mug and winked at the stallion.

"I suppose that would be fun," Thunder poked, then took a sip of cider, "only one problem, I don't drink much!"

"Well then, I guess that'll be your problem then, wont it?"

"Nope, it's your too!" He poked again and finished his first mug, went back to the kitchen to grab a refill, when he felt some hooves wrap around him. "Oh, so that's how you want it huh?" He smiled turned around and kissed the mare.

She blushed and nuzzled his neck, "I suppose so." She led the stallion back to the couch where they cuddled. She loved being here, in his hooves, underneath his wing, nuzzled close. She felt so, safe, warm, at home.

"I love you," he said as he closed his eyes. He was drowsy and tired from the trip, as was she. They fell asleep without saying another word.

Comments ( 2 )

Sorry it was down, I have to change main character, anypony want to replace Melody Breeze?

Login or register to comment