• Published 14th Jun 2020
  • 23,085 Views, 7,935 Comments

My Little Pokémon - Amarvax



The world of Pokemon and the world of My Little Pony cross paths.

  • ...
52
 7,935
 23,085

PreviousChapters Next
Nightfall feud

Night at the Pokemon Festival. It still carried on as there were lights shining across Canterlot. At night, the attractions that were available were Volbeat and Illumise's light show, Flight of Fancy which is available for Pegasi and Flying-Types, Tangrowth's Swing-Along and more of Lopunny's Dance Inferno.

Jade was still hanging out with Ash and the others, trying to understand the meaning of friendship and what it was. But right now, Adagio and Chrysalis who were now teaming up had their ideas already set.

"This better work. So you're going to disguise yourself as one of Sparkle's friends right?" Adagio turned to Chrysalis.

"Precisely. If we are to make this plan successful, I need to make sure that none of her other friends suspects anything unusual." Chrysalis transformed into Rarity. "First we have to make sure that the real Rarity is out of the picture."

"Can you even pull off that irritating posh accent?"

"Obviously, I can. I can mimic anypony's voice without any struggle whatsoever. And ever since I was Cadence, I've learned not to blow my cover. I'll have to act as kind as I can be. Even if it may be torture. Now, let us get moving, my little pony."

"Don't give me orders." Adagio walked off, wearing a cloak as Chrysalis set out to play her part. Rarity was inside Canterlot, working with her Swadloons. She had been requested by a pony to make a dress for their Dartrix. Little did Rarity know that Adagio was closing in on her. The festival at night was significantly quieter than in the day, but there was still some noise outside. Indoors, it was total silence. Celestia had given everypony a room to stay in for the night while the festival continues. Rarity was humming a theme, unbeknownst of what is lurking behind her. Adagio observed her surroundings and noticed the Swadloons. If they're here then capturing Rarity would be harder than it looks. But not for Chrysalis. The Changeling Queen had crept up on the group of Leaf-Wrapped Pokemon, knocking them out with a small concussive magic ray. All Rarity could hear was the sound of something hitting the floor.

"Hm?" She turned around to see her Swadloon's down on the floor. "Darlings! Are you alright?!" She gasped, galloping over to them as they were out of it right now. Then, Adagio came from behind and whacked Rarity in the head with a dress rack, knocking her out as well.

"See? Easy. Now, what do we do with her?" Adagio asked.

"We'll put her somewhere unknown. Last time I trapped Cadence in those mines... but they found a way out. We'll need a place where nopony can ever find her. As they were discussing what to do with Rarity, one Swadloon managed to stay conscious for a bit, overhearing and seeing everything. "I'll try the mines again, but this time I'll make sure the entrance is sealed." Hearing this, Swadloon used String Shot as a string emerged from its mouth, grabbing onto Chrysalis's eyes. "AGH!"

"Swad!" Swadloon kept the string on her eyes without letting go as Adagio tried to break it. But Swadloon's string was too thick to be broken normally. Chrysalis grunted as she used her magic to repel Swadloon, eventually knocking it out as well. Chrysalis removed the string from her eyes, shaking her head.

"How annoying these Pokemon are. Let's go, pony."


Pikachu was eating some macarons with Victini as the two of them were starting to tire out, ready to doze off for the night.

"These two are on the tired side. I think we'd better get them to bed," said Fluttershy, picking Victini up.

"I'd better get some sleep too or else I'll space out tomorrow." Ash picked up Pikachu. "Come on buddy, let's get some shuteye."

"Pika..."

"Ya'll get some rest now. We'll be out here." Applejack said.

"Even party ponies need some sleep." Pinkie Pie grumbled as her body felt wobbly and tired. "Carry me Rainbow."

"Alright. Let's go." Rainbow Dash picked Pinkie Pie up, heading towards the indoors of Canterlot. "Braviary. You all stay here."

The multi-coloured pegasus led her pink pony friend inside as she had instantly dozed off, letting out loud snores. Heading towards the rooms, she spotted who she thought was just Rarity, but really it was Chrysalis. "Hey, Rarity. Are you headed for some shuteye too?"

"Hm?" Chrysalis perked up. "Oh, uh yes darling... The night does drain you. But before that, I need to speak with Ash quickly. Any idea where he might be?"

"Ash is about to put Pikachu to bed. Who knows what he'll be doing next. I know what I'm gonna be doing for the night. Owning those attractions. What do you wanna talk to him about anyway?"

"Oh. It's a private talk. If you don't mind." Chrysalis walked off.

"Private talk?" Rainbow Dash started imagining the wildest outcomes. She shook her head, clearing her mind. "No way. I'm thinking too much."

Ash had entered a small room in Canterlot, placing his buddy down on the bed and tucking him in.

"Pika..chu.." Pikachu looked up at Ash, getting comfortable.

"Feeling cosy, Pikachu?" Ash sat down next to him.

"Pika..." Pikachu raised his hands up, wanting something before Ash left.

"You want... a song?"

"Pika-Pika-pi."

"Ah, I got you. You want me to sing the song that mom and I know. Alright." Ash put his hands over his buddy's head, petting his soft head.


The Poké Ball is your bed
Curl up and close your eyes
In the morning your wounds will heal
If, if you come into my dreams

To play with me...
It's just something I thought about
Good night, good night, good night
A bright star is shining

I have sleepless nights too
Come here into my arms
We'll talk, just the two of us
If, if we don't have a meeting

I want to listen to you, but...
Pikachu? Asleep already?
Good night, good night, good night
The star has drifted away now

Good night, good night, good night
Soon, I'll sleep too


"Pika..." Pikachu had dozed off once hearing that song, falling asleep for sure. Adagio who was near had heard the song. Hearing it made her miss her own singing talent greatly. It made her jealous that everyone else, including Ash, can sing and she no longer can. She placed her hoof near her neck, trying to sing, but there was no melody coming out. The harsh truth was that she really did lose her ability to sing. And this Cutie Mark she was granted when she was turned into a pony didn't mean anything. So, Adagio just walked away.

Ash exited the room, leaving Pikachu to sleep through the night until Chrysalis disguised as Rarity came along. "Ash, darling. There you are."

"Oh, hey Rarity."

"I need to talk to you about something for a bit."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well. I was wondering. How much do you love Pikachu?" Chrysalis asked. She figured that the best place to get tons of love is with Ash and Pikachu. From how they managed to overpower her back at the Royal Wedding showed that their love is a force to be reckoned.

"How much? We're kinda like a family. I can even consider him both a brother and a best friend. Pikachu's been there with me since the day I began my journey." Ash started to reminisce. "I remember that day still. He was pretty stubborn at first, but once those Spearow's attacked, he put himself forward to protect both of us. We've been through a lot over the years. We've gone through a ton of battles, met so many people and been to so many towns and even made a bunch of friends. He's my pride and joy. And I'm glad to have him as my best buddy. So yeah, we both love each other a lot."

Hearing this and feeling Ash's love for Pikachu was fueling Chrysalis. What Ash was saying was true. A love that was so potent and so long-lasting and so powerful that they're considered family. So strong that it even proved to be Chrysalis could feel it coursing through her. All that love managed to make her eyes flash green for a second.

"Amazing. You truly do love your Pikachu." Chrysalis laughed as her horn started to glow green along with her eyes flashing. Ash noticed this and recognized that same magic and green glow.

"Wait a sec... you're Chrysalis!"

"Right you are, boy. So long!" Chrysalis was about to trap Ash with Rarity inside the caves by surrounding him with green fire. Ash reacted to this as he jumped away from the flames. "All that love you gave to me was amazing. I can even look the part now." Chrysalis suddenly started to transform as she changed into Ash. Height, hair, clothing and everything.

"You're still bent on taking over, huh?"

"Of course. I still haven't forgotten how much you humiliated me back at the Royal Wedding!" Chrysalis conjured up green magic in her now human hands, starting to get used to the human body. "If it wasn't for you... I could've won!" Chrysalis fired a beam of magic at Ash, but the immortal trainer moved out of the way. "With you out of the way, victory is within my sights now!" Chrysalis ran towards Ash, ready to strike him with magic surrounding her hand. She sent it down, however, Ash caught her hand.

"Yeah right! Even without me, you still won't be a match for Twilight and the others! They've got love strong enough to beat you now. And you're still forgetting about Cadence and Shining Armor." Ash smirked.

"Nonsense!" Chrysalis blasted Ash away by firing magic from her eyes, leaving a burn mark on Ash's shirt. "Their love might be growing, but so will my power. As long as I feed on all the love they hold, I will have no limit to how strong I can get!"

"We'll see." Ash got up from the ground, staring Chrysalis down.

"On second thought. I think it would be best if I destroyed you!" Chrysalis sent a destructive ball of magic towards the trainer. It looked like it was about to obliterate Ash, but his aura had kicked in. His bond with Riolu had made his hidden aura more prominent nowadays. The aura around Ash protected him from the ball as it stopped it in place unconsciously.

Seeing this made him remember what happened with Sir Aaron. "Isn't this what Sir Aaron did to stop the war...?" Ash couldn't think about it for too long. He put his arm forward, depleting the magic ball into aura dust.

"How did you...?" Chrysalis looked confused. Ash's aura had unfortunately faded away. He still didn't have a good grasp on it yet. "No matter!" Chrysalis was about to attack Ash again. This time the trainer decided to make a run for it, avoiding the attacks headed for him.

"Pikachu!" Ash cried out for his Pokemon's name. Pikachu heard Ash's cry as he jumped out of bed as fast as he could.

"Pikapi?!" Pikachu ran out of the room, seeing double. There were two Ash's. One who was avoiding magic beams from the other. "P-Pikapi?"

"Quick Pikachu! Thunderbolt!" Ash exclaimed. Chrysalis turned around to see Pikachu, ready to blast him.

"Pika...CHUU!" Pikachu stopped her attack by shocking her with 10,000 volts of lightning. Chrysalis felt the shocks, realising her body couldn't handle that much power yet. She fell on her knees, paralyzed.

"You rat! Get lost! Both of you!" Chrysalis unleashed a magic field that trapped Ash. "So long Ash Ketchum! Join your friend Rarity in those damp caves!" Chrysalis was sending Ash down through the ground as green flames surrounded him.

"Pikapi!"

"P-Pikachu! Don't worry about me! Get some help!" Ash was gone, down to the caves with Rarity. Chrysalis then turned her focus to Pikachu, ready to deal with him next.

"Now for you. I won't be humiliated by a mouse a second time!" Chrysalis went to grab Pikachu, but the Electric Mouse Pokemon jumped up, using Iron Tail on her head. Chrysalis felt the hard iron hit her as it was enough to halt her movements. Not only that but it made her revert back to her normal form. She really did feel that impact. "T-This can't be... I can't lose like this so easily." Chrysalis grunted. Pikachu proved to be too much for her. "I have the love of your trainer... how are you so strong?"

"Pika-Pika." Pikachu crossed his arms. To make matters worse for Chrysalis, Shining Armor and the guards heard all of the commotions in this one area as they had arrived to check it out. Shining immediately saw Chrysalis down on the ground with Pikachu standing there, victorious.

"Chrysalis?! Good job Pikachu!" Shining Armor congratulated him.

"Pika." Pikachu felt proud of himself. The guards all surrounded Chrysalis, ready to lock her up and restrain her so she doesn't try and do anything. But at the moment she couldn't thanks to Pikachu paralyzing her and dealing massive damage to her head.

"This can't be how it ends..." Chrysalis groaned. "I'm not alone in this. Just you wait. Victory will be mine somehow!"

"Yeah, yeah. You lost a second time. Now come on. Let's go." said Shining Armor as he and the guards were walking her to the dungeon.

Pikachu took a deep breath. But it wasn't over yet. He still had to get Ash back. Luckily, since he was once trapped in the caves with Twilight back at the wedding day, he knows where his best buddy is. But he needed some help. He chased Shining Armor down to tell him about Ash's whereabouts.


Down at the caves. Ash had fallen his back, feeling the hard rocks hit him. "Ow..." He groaned as he got back up, rubbing his back. "Where am I?" His voice echoed. Then he heard another voice echo in the caves. A familiar voice. He walked towards the direction of the cry as he could hear the sounds of hooves smashing against the hard crystal walls.

"Let me out! Somepony! Anypony!" Rarity was shouting at the top of her lungs. She had been trying to get herself out here by continuously smashing the walls. Her hooves were hurting though.

"Rarity?!" Ash exclaimed. The unicorn turned around to see a familiar and friendly face.

"Ash? Ash, darling!" Rarity galloped over, hugging Ash as she was crying her eyes out. "I'm so glad you're here! I've been stuck down this horrible cave for hours now!" It's actually been 23 minutes. "I'm losing my mind down here! And I can't even gather these crystals!"

"Don't worry, Rarity. We'll get out of here. I've asked Pikachu to get help. And I know he will. Chrysalis kinda came back here and tried to take me out with all the love she stole from me."

"Queen Chrysalis? She's back?! This is horrible! What if she's already changed into somepony we know! Like me! Or Fluttershy! Or Twilight! This is a disaster!" Rarity began to pull her mane, panicking.

"Well, she did turn into me."

"She did?! The nerve of her! If she's going to turn into you, she better not have your clothing! Somepony like her isn't worthy to wear all the hard work I put into making it."

"Now, how did Twilight, Pikachu and Cadence get out of here the last time?" Ash started looking around to see if there was a way to leave. He couldn't just wait for help. He also had to try. "Maybe through here?" Ash had tossed some rocks aside, hoping to find a pathway, but it was just nothing. "Help me out here, Rarity."

"But my hooves are still sore." Rarity sighed. But she helped anyways.


On the outside, Pikachu had informed Shining Armor of Ash being trapped in the caves underneath Canterlot.

"I see. Where my Cadence was trapped before. Don't worry, I'll get him and Rarity back. You all keep Chrysalis contained while I go and rescue Ash." Shining Armor said to the guards. "Lead the way Pikachu."

Pikachu led Shining Armor, digging into his memory. He remembered him, Twilight and Cadence exiting out of the caves right near the garden. The Canterlot Gardens had a secret hole that hadn't been known by anypony for years now. Only Chrysalis knew of it. Which is how she managed to find the caves in the first place. "Pikachu. Pika-Pi-chu." Pikachu pointed at the hole that was cleverly hidden by a patch of grass. He used his tail to clear away the grass, revealing the entrance. Pikachu hopped inside as Shining Armor followed suit.

Ash and Rarity were still putting in work on getting out of here until could hear something. It sounded like rocks falling at first. Then the sounds shifted to the sounds of hoofs touching the ground." Is somepony else hear?" Rarity questioned.

"Pikapi!" Pikachu's voice echoed through the caves, grabbing both of their attention.

"It's Pikachu! Pikachu! Hey!" Ash responded to the echo as he was running towards the direction it came from. Pikachu and Shining Armor both picked up Ash's voice as well, racing to the location of where the sound travelled. The four of them eventually crossed paths, seeing each other once more. "Buddy!" Ash ran over to see his best pal as they both gave each other a huge hug.

"Pikapi!"

"You two okay?" Shining Armor asked.

"Oh, yes. We are! Finally some freedom! Once I get out of here, I'll give that Chrysalis the mother of all hoof beatings!"

"No need. We've kept her contained in the dungeon by now. Pikachu's attacks seemed to really stop her movements. She won't be going anywhere for a long time. Plus we've finally officially caught her."

"Pika-Pikachu."

"Good job, buddy. Guess you're living up to your title of noble huh?" Ash laughed.

"Pika-Pika-Pika-Pi." Pikachu laughed back.

"You all go and get some rest or enjoy the festival. We'll continue to keep watch."

"Alright. Thanks, Shining." Ash and the others left the caves as Shining Armor returned to keep an eye on everything. He still remembers what Chrysalis said about her not being alone. It could be that more changelings are around somewhere. But in actuality, it was Adagio.

The Swadloons went up to Rarity, happy to see their trainer was free and alright. She gave each of the Bug-Grass-Types a hug. "No need to worry, darlings. I'm back. And thank you so much, Ash. I might have to make you something as a thanks."

"Heh. You're welcome Rarity. Stay safe, alright?" Ash and Pikachu waved her goodbye as they went off to have a rest. The two of them laid on the bed, ready to let the night pass.

The first day of the festival has ended. Now the second day can begin.


Chapter 94 End!

Author's Note:

For those who may not know, the song that Ash sang is Goodnight my Pikachu. You can search it up and listen to it. Or you know just click this link.
Goodnight my Pikachu

PreviousChapters Next