• Published 22nd Oct 2013
  • 5,584 Views, 624 Comments

Hybrid - BAR0SS



A man with inhuman abilities that was in the care of the government winds up in a time and place he dosn't belong. Can he even find a way back? Will he even want to?

  • ...
33
 624
 5,584

Mesage to readers.

Alright, just letting you all know that this story will still continue eventually, but the purpose of this message is to ask...

Who would like a re-write of this story?

I figure I have gotten a bit better since I started this story and was wondering if anyone would like me to basically re-introduce the story, but slightly better written and better detailed and hopefully have more adventures and side tracking to prolonge the storys length.

What I will end up doing in making a new story that is the same, but better. When started, I will post a link in a chapter of this story so you could all find it.

Let me know how you would feel about this.

Comments ( 102 )

Nah, just continue with the story.
Because if you remake the whole thing, it is going to take forever to catch up to this point in the story.

Story is fine,
We like it this way and why fix something that isn't broken or damaged

It's fine as it is, but I'll re-read if you do decide to re-write.
...
Jut a long a you re-publish the chapters as you re-write them.

I just want to read it the way it is its good

In all honesty... continue the story as it is.
If you really want to rewrite it, then you should.... BUT!
The fact that you're getting better in (overall) writing is just another fun and entertaining aspect of the story.

It's kinda like reading watching you grow as an author. Growing like an aspiring flower, cultivated in the Fimfiction community and (hopefully) carefully nurtured by your readers.

For my part, I want you to continue the story as usual.

You shouldn't ask for our opinion, if you want you could but it's up to you if you want to re-write the story

Please don't rewrite the story, it would take forever to get to this point.

Don't worry nothing has to be perfect and im fine with it the way it is. =3
But you know Twilight thinks otherwise O_O
fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/100/9/6/__everything_must_be_perfect___twilight_wallpaper_by_bluedragonhans-d4vp4rz.png

Simple answer: No.

Rewrite and I will hunt you down so declare rose cloud

Final choice is up to you, mate, but I cast my lot as no for a rewrite. It's fine, as is.

Its great the way it is. There is no need to try and fix something that isn't broken.

If it ain't broken don't fix it; you'll most likely break it.:pinkiesmile:

If you were to rewrite I would wait until the fic is done then do it to see were it could be fixed at if it needs to be fixed at all.

finish the story, then maybe rewrite it, better to see what its like, and then see what it can become.

The story is golden as it is. I'd prefer it if you refrained from rewriting until you've finished the story.

I agree. Finish, then rewrite

I mean there are some areas that need to be re-written but overall this story is original and should be finished lest another piece of fine writing be lost

I suggest writing the rest of this version of the story first, then re-writing the whole thing.

4482978 I agree with Mernin. Finishing this will help you flesh out the ideas that you have for the rest of the story and give yourself a path to follow for the rewrite. Starting over now could lead the story in a totally different direction and I personally like the way it is going right now, though I could use a little more explanation and less conflict. Flesh out the story more before you advance the conflict and resolve some of the plot points that you have going already.

Well I think you shouldn't, at least until you finished the story itself, then when you're done, perhaps you'll redo it.

4670189 yeah, thats what I thought

Nah, continue with it. It would be easier to move forward than go back and try to change things. Think of it like Time Travel, its easier to travel forward in time than backwards.

Majority of us think its fine cuz it is a good story. I hope this story isn't dead now....

4802846 nah, just been super busy. In fact, im going to try another chapter now.

4803134 while im at it, read this. it has my character in it.

Just a couple spelling errors I noticed in your description.

I wanted to make a HiE story and this is what came out. I still need critisism though.

Criticism

Also some bad languege.

Language
:twilightsheepish:

5008995 thanks, but in all honesty, I think I need to rewrite tje description

Just took up and finished reading your story, I really liked it so far. I know what it's like to be bitten by the Fallout bug, it wasn't too long ago that I went on a complete 1-New Vegas marathon, hope you release a new chapter soon though.

5064878 I want to get another chapter up, but I cant figure out what to do next. i know what I want at the end of said chapter , but I basically need a filler chapter.

5064930
Ah, that sucks something fierce. A block is never fun, I hope you get out of it soon.

5068157 "cough cough" bullshit "cough

You don't need to re write as much as just find mistakes and do an edit of the story

awsome

5081459 yeah. Pretty much

5488042
5475265
Hey guys. I can't honestly blame you for leaving. But this story was just aomething to do for fun. I asked my readers if I should do a re-write of it, fix everythin and make it better and more understandable, but my readers all seemed to not want me to.

Anyway. I'm sorry I disappointed you.

DUDE KEEP ER GOING (anyone who got that gets a free coupon for a free ice cream at Publix)

Comment posted by first hand account deleted Apr 3rd, 2015

5064930 hey dude have him talk shit out with the wonder bolts cuz there annoying and probably a good filler.
Hope you get out of that block.
Advice: talk with other people about ideas and it might help you come up with your own!

It doesn't need a rewrite, but you do need to go back through the early chapters and make fixes and adjustments to sentence structure and flow. That said, this is a really fun story, if rushed in a couple areas.

Login or register to comment